Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge Ends Now...FAILED

   So you remember that whole month of drawing challenge I said I was going to take( you member right?) well I tried my best, but in the end I failed. I'm really disappointed by the fact that when I started this challenge I was under the impression that the month of March was going to be a real laid back month but in reality it was a busy ass month(and I mean Busy). Week after week there was always something happenning in one of my classes; projects rangeing from Anatomy, Brit lit and Government(I hated each and everyone of them) so because  I was too tired to draw each and every day I was only able to get a few done.

        My hopes for this month is that I can get alot of stuff produced and posted on the blog and have some news(hopefully good) posted up about some personal stuff happening so stay tuned.
                                              Hope You Enjoy
                                         

No comments: