Thursday, November 26, 2015

Kool Aid-Storyboards: Oh YEAH!!!

      Well as the title suggests this is all about an assignment I did for my storyboarding class that involved drawing a Kool Aid commercial.  Now this was our very first storyboard assignment but our 6th assignment in the class. Most of the prior projects were all perspective assignments and a couple of figure stuff so getting on this wasn't too bad at first knowing that my skills in perspective had gotten better.
I am crazy proud of how this came out because besides having to work from a script I had so much creative reign over this. The look for the moms were inspired by Joan Cusack from Shameless & Wendi McLendon- Covey look on the Goldbergs.  The only thing that was not my favorite part was using greytone markers; you can't erase mistakes with markers, but the colors give the boards a little oomph. 
Overall I love what I came up with
Hope You Enjoy

No comments: