Friday, February 10, 2017

#drawing #art #pencildrawing #highlyanimated #artsy #artwork #pencil #bonobo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ksX9yL

I love how this drawing came together. It was two weeks ago after a film shoot I was a part of & I was down right exhausted barely able to do shit, but mentally I was still focused. I had a creative itch to draw something, but what exactly who the hell knows. So I stated off drawing this guys head and thought that was good enough. It wasn't until I started playing this album called "Black Sands" by Bonobo did this drawing become more than a floating head on a page . Listening to this album sparks a flood of emotions when you listen to it. Feeling waves of chills running down your skin and core. Do yourself a favor a listen to that album.

No comments: