Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Drawing 4 2017

Lately I've been really busy doing a gang load of other things other than drawing( Damn Adulting). It kills me inside every time I let the opportunity to draw something pass on, but sometimes I just don't feel like putting in so much time on a drawing with a gang load of details( damn you my detailed drawing style). As of earlier this morning (4oclock in the morning) I done drawing in these little frames I drew out in a page and started filling in the space.
I'm really diggin the way these are turning out. Yeah sure a couple of these aren't my best display of my awesome drawing skills( Speaking truth not being that much vain), but it does allow me to draw a lot more in less time and really explore different views and play around with the space available to me.
 
Next year I'm going to be doing more of these so stay around for that(if anyone even reads this)
 
Hope You Enjoy!!!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments: