Sunday, September 4, 2011

Compensate

Well I was really hoping to have done some drawings that revolved around the “New 52”,but sadly because of time, laziness and my rusty abilities I produced not one damn thing, ain’t that great? But I do have something cooking in my pot so I should be able to post it later today. So to compensate for a lack of new(or any)drawings I’m going to post some drawing that I  amazingly drew a year ago(back at Christmas).     


Mr.Happy. Just looking at him he has this pedophileish look that’s creepy to me 
Jarvas the Butler. This guy is my favorite character,but at the same time everyone gets freaked out.                                                                                 

Last is Gills. I was trying to get a feel for Bucth Hartman(Fariy Odd Parents) style so this was my attempt.

So until later hope you enjoy


No comments: