Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back on the Horse

Well last month wasn't very productive and I apologize for my lack of activity, I've been in a creative funk and it's hard getting the juices flowing when you have no motivational fire going( in this case under my ass), but now I do. So as you know SCAD( Savannah College of Art and Design) Is my planned college to study animation, and for the past week I've attempted to create a portfolio for the Rising Star Program which is a five week summer program  at the Savannah location were you take classes and get the college experience. So far I haven't been successful at completing a thing; with Spring Break and my allergic reaction not sure that's going to happen any time soon. I did manage to get a few drawings done and by few I mean a failed attempt at a self-portrait, a failed pastel chalk portrait and a half done concept drawing; sounds a little productive right? Well anyway I'll try my darndest this month to update this blog on a regular basis. Can't believe this school year is almost done for, time sure does fly by huh? Hope you Enjoy and Happy Easter!

No comments: