Sunday, May 6, 2012

Almost Over

Man I'm so freakin glad that it's almost the end of the school year YYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH. BUT the only thing I hate about it is all the work and tests we have to do, LAME. Plus I still need to do my community service for my club. The only TEST I'm excited for( the only one I'll ever be excited for) is my art class final, we're doing this design challenge type thing were we go up against someone in the class and do an artwork only using the medium chosen by the teacher(ours was color pencil). I have a pretty strong idea on what I want to do but I have to finish some other assignment before I work on that.
     How did everyone spend The 5TH of May, go to some party, watch some Avengers action well me, I woke up at 6:38 and went to take my SAT yeah:( . Such a horrible waste of a Saturday morning I could've been sleeping , the good part of it was I got to see some old friends and later went to Free Comic Book Day at a comic book shop( the same one I talked about back in October) close by. I must say I was pretty cool being in there what surprised me the most was the fact there were younger kids there. Well I got to get going need to finish this insane amount of school work.
                                      Hope You Enjoy

No comments: