Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day Of School

OH my goodness, I can't believe I just experienced my VERY LAST DAY as an 11th grade Junior in high school. I'm so freakin happy I don't have to worry about doing chemistry ever again in my life. It's hard to believe that the very first week of  this school year I created this little blog of mine and I'm still bloggin away.  This school year;  I must say felt like it was very challenging and yet equally gratifying when it came to my creative and artistic growth. I ventured out of my comfort zone and experimented with mediums I found comfortably fitting to my creative process and others I despise with such passion but still want to improve on. Also this year I've managed to forge some pretty interesting friendships with some crazy and talented people I'm glad to have met. My plans for this summer is to A.) Get a Job, B.) Get Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, C.) Try experimenting with Paint(oh god), D.) Do more realistic colored drawings and finally D1/2.) Go to the Rising Star Program at SCAD hopefully( if I ever find out If I got accepted). We'll I'm about to take a much needed nap so I'll post some stuff later.

                                                                     Hope You Enjoy!

No comments: