Friday, May 24, 2013

IT'S OVER

    As of 10:45A.M. I left MCEACHERN High School as a honors graduate with a GPA of 3.859(6 A's, 2 B's) class rank of 49 out of 520 and a SEXY ASS TAN.
                  This last school year has been one of the most eventful of school years both personally and creatively; I've met people who have supported and encourage me and people who've tried to break and conform me into something I'm not. I've achieved goals that I worked hard for since 8th grade and made failures that I'm happy I made during 12th grade. Even though I'm happy my ass is out of that crazy school I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss some people from that school. I had such an amazing time in Theater class(Loved both my teacher and class)  my Calculus class(Lot of memories in there) and last, but not least my Graphic Design class( best 4 years of high school).
               So getting past all the sentimental stuff my Plans for this Summer is A.) Get a J.O.B., B.) Enjoy the Summer and Live, and Finally  C.) DRAW.
                                      
                                  Hope You Enjoy
                            Long Live Class Of 2013

No comments: