Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Artsy Rant: O' Charley's

I have a huge issue with the restaurant O'Charley's , now I've always loved the food and it's been awhile since I've been there so it was a huge ass shock( and I say that very lightly) when I was up in Tennessee and saw an O'Charley's with this disgusting logo blaring on the top of the building. 
What a hideous looking logo & I truly thought that was the last time I would ever see it, but sadly I saw a recent O'Charley's commercial using this exact logo instead of this
Now I don't know what the hell those people over there are smoking( and it must be some good Shizznit) ,but I cant register how they can go from nice classy script font that they've been using for years to an unmitigated lackluster san serif font( sorry busting out some graphic design terms(thanks Mrs.Baynes)).
Just me ranting
Hope You Enjoy

No comments: