Sunday, October 23, 2011

1 Day Left

Man I can't believe that in a few hours I'll be 17! This last week was so stressful with all these stupid essays for my classes
 ( had to rewrite one of my essays I did a month ago because It was to wordy(that's new) just finish it this morning). Thank god this weekend was Great. My mother and I went to Books-A-Million and I finally got Issue two of Nu52 Batgirl( Last week got Nu52 Teen Titans and the last Batman comic with Dick Grayson as Batman) and finally we went to this place called "Munchie's" after passing it a dozen times. It was really good,but good God it was pricey($20.00)
Red Velvet+Cake Batter+French Vanilla+Cheese Cake+ Sprinkles= BIG TRIP 2 Bathroom
Mom's
 Have'nt had time to draw anything this week(Getting to Teen Titans hopefully this week) so enjoy this old piece
                           Back during my tracing days
Hope You Enjoy. 1 DAY LEFT! 

No comments: