Saturday, October 15, 2011

Doodles Galore

HOLY CRAP IT'S ALMOST HERE......MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Can't believe that in 9 days I'll be 17. In a way it's a bit scary, I mean soon I'll be off to college, working & paying bills(that sucks) the idea is a bit overwhelming. But enough with the DayTime Sob Story shale we.
If you watch the cartoon "Young Justice"(like me), then hopefully you saw last night's episode  "Revelation" . From what I could pay attention to( my friend won't stop talking through most of the show) it was good. Now here's my thing whenever I'm watching an Action show like Young Justice I pay attention to the animation meaning the way the characters moves( is it fluent or is it sluggish) It's just something I do unconsciously and this episode was a bit sluggish and also sometimes the characters moved too fast in the wrong moments(it's all about timing) and usually I look for who's writting the episode because if it's done by a good writer I like than it's probably going to be good( Jon Weismen did "Infiltrator" & "Homefront" and "Targets" written by Andrew R. Robinson ) the rest just lack something important in storyline. Anyways  here's some doodles I did last week of Nu52 Superboy and Avatar Korra         
Also back on Tuesday I did this Nu52Superboy drawing while I was watching "The Green Mile"(that movie is frikin good) on AMC. Kinda reminds me of Dwayne"The Rock" Johnson
Hope you Enjoy! 9 Days Left.

No comments: