Monday, October 24, 2011

Its Official

Its Official, as of 2:46( Or something like that)I turned 17 Years Old!!!!! Man it's weird the idea of it all hasn't fully sunk in yet. Today at school was a CRAPPER and because it was I don't want to talk about it, but once I got home that's when I started to feel the LOVE.

The first thing I saw when I opened the door was a enormous variety of sweet delight pastry and savory Chinese food along with my mother( The one who did all of it) my dog,Blue also my Nana and aunt(I would also like to add that "Julie & Julia" was on).

Mom(IronChef)

Blue(Furry Brother)

Nana

Aunt

And the Delicious food:













Man Was It GOOD!
Along with the great company and food I got some great gifts:




My Special Red Pencils


Batman:Heart Of Hush

Teen Tiatns:Hunt for Raven

Pirates Of The Carribean

Rango

Rio

Bad Teacher



Can't believe he did'nt move

Lookin Good

Red IPod Nano



                        Well Thats all I got for right now at least
                          Enjoy. 0 days left Long Live Scorpios!